Dance Club 2017-18
This club is for students who love to dance!
Club members meet at lunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays to practice and perform dances in the gym.
The focus will be Hip Hop and K-Pop, but all forms of dance are welcome. Students may choreograph their own dances within their groups or find choreographed dances on YouTube. Some club members may choose to perform for school events, like sports rallies, Dancing with the Stars Teacher Edition, and multicultural assembly.
- Students will be able to cooperatively work in groups to create or replicate dances from YouTube.
- Students will be able to collaborate in the creative and physical process through leadership, participation and reflection.
Kimberlee Fellows (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Club Meetings & Minutes:
|10/18||Intro; permission slips, student body members, Expectations
|All Permission slips due 10/24.|
|10/20||Collected permission slips, elected student body, discussed possible dances||lunch||All permissions slips are due next meeting.|
Chaboya Middle School After School Clubs Requirements
Approved by the Board: April 11, 2017
Effective for the 2017-2018 school year, in order for the PTSA to fund an after school clubs the
following must be met:
- Club must have a minimum of 10 members
- Club must post on Chaboya.eesd.org Under Student Life/Clubs with a minimal of the Club Web Page template below, attendance log or minutes showing who attended the meeting must be submitted with their request. Club must meet at least monthly.
- Every club must have completed a club form and approved by Leadership
- Year long clubs program must begin no later than October 1st
- The Board will allow a new club for the 2nd semester if it's approved by leadership showing a valid reason for its creation. Club must begin no later than 2/1. Minimum number of members is required.
- Stipend per club if above criteria are met is $100 per semester. Clubs that have been in existence for 3 years and have met continuously without interruption will receive $200 per semester. These long standing clubs could also request to receive the entire year stipend at the end of first semester. Submission of attendance logs or minutes for the remainder of the year is required to validate year long existence. If it is deemed that a club failed to meet the requirements for the entire year future funding will be at risk.
Add your own details and pictures of events.